Ultimate Fitness Workout Playlist For Exercise!
In case if you need help in selecting the songs, then you may find the research of Professor Dr. Costas Karageorghis from Brunel University quite interesting.
He with the help of the research and data from Spotify, made a top playlist for workouts.
To get a a list of the top songs, Karageorghis, analyzed about 6.7 million fitness compilations.
The list is based on the global popularity of the songs and the type of music that is shown that can make you exercise harder given the pace, style and text.
Below you can see the list of songs that are arranged as an ongoing training, or in other words you have songs that will serve you from the beginning of the exercise until the end.
1. Roar – Katy Perry (mental preparation)
2. Talk Dirty – Jason Derulo ft 2 Chainz (stretching)
3. Skip To The Good Bit – Rizzle Kicks (stretching)
4. Get Lucky – Daft Punk ft Pharrel Williams (aerobics / warm up)
5. Move – Little Mix (aerobics / warm up)
6. Need U 100% – Duke Dumont ft A * M * E (cardio exercises with low intensity)
7. You Make Me – Avicii (cardio exercises with low intensity)
8. Feel My Rhythm – Viralites (cardio exercise with moderate intensity)
9. Timber – Pitbull ft Ke$ha (cardio exercise with moderate intensity)
10. Applause – Lady Gaga (cardio exercises with high intensity)
11. Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft Ray Dalton (cardio exercises with very high intensity)
12. Happy – Pharrell Williams (cardio exercises with very high intensity)
13. The Monster – Eminem ft Rihanna (strength training)
14. Love Me Again – John Newman (strength training)
15. Get Down – Groove Armada ft Stush and Red Rat (strength training)
16. #thatPOWER – Will.i.am ft Justin Bieber (strength training)