The Crazy Things We Did When We Were Children
I can surely say that childhood is one of the most beautiful times of our lives.
Something similar as humanism and the Renaissance in the literature, a period filled with positive energy, carefree and childlike naivety that always wakes up beautiful memories.
Everything was different, our heads were adjusted to be different from everything that was obvious and normal, making all the unimaginable things without thinking what comes next.
If you currently don’t remember what happened in those lighthearted years, allow us to remind you of all the things that made you happy.
– Hiding your hands inside your shirt and pretend you don’t any.
– Sleeping with all your teddy bears on your bed, for none of them to not get mad.
– Restart the video game whenever you knew you are going to lose.
– Everyone had a pen with six colors, and constantly trying to press all colors at once.
– While you are riding in a car, you used to think that the moon followed the car.
– You pretend to drink alcohol in a glass of wine, actually you drink water.
– Whenever it rained, you imagine an exciting race between two drops rolling down the window.
– Closing the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
– Pretending you are sick so your parents would buy you anything you wanted.
– The only thing you had to take care of was a school bag.
– Fake sleeping just so you could get carried to bed.
– You thought that if you put a box on your head or hide behind an object, the others can’t see you.
– Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remember.
– Swallowed a fruit seed and you were scared to death that a tree was going to grow in your tummy.
– Tried to balance the switch between On/Off
– Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they’re taking too long to come out.
– When asked if you have a girlfriend / boyfriend, you blush, you deny them and get angry at the person who asked the question.
– For a “long hair” you put your pants or pajamas on your head.
– Always the hero of any cartoon or TV series.
and of course we all have done it – Climbing up a door!
Remember when we were kids and couldn’t wait to grow up? And now we think why did we even grow up?
We can only keep them as a treasure, the little things that made us happy.
Childhood was the best part of our life.
And we both know that you have a smile on your face while reading this post now.