Nokia Morph Technology Concept – 7 Must Know Things!
1. It is a concept for futuristic smartphone, or humanized phone innovated by the Finnish company Nokia based on newest technology nanotech.
2. The Idea came from “The Museum of Modern Art in New York City” on February 25, 2008.
3. It’s will offer brilliant futuristic applications and will definitely improve our daily life.
4. There will be place for “nanotechnology” implementation.
5. Nokia’s technology chief Bob Lannucci explained the idea and the concept from this device: “Nokia Research Center is looking at ways to reinvent the form and function of mobile devices… The Morph concept shows what might be possible.”
6. Some of the features will be:
New futuristic look, small device with great functionality
Flexible bendable transparent display, ready for physical manipulation and flex control
Charging by built-in solar absorption or body touch
Touch sensitive case
See, hear and feel the person you’re calling
7. It won’t be very expensive, so everyone will have the opportunity to have one