7 Interesting Facts About Selena Gomez You Didn’t Know
She is young sexy and beutiful. She esspecialy surprised after her newest album Revival released. She left the “cute girl” style and wowed with the new sexy style which perfectly suits to her and she generally received positive reviews.
1. Selena Marie Gomez was born in Texas (born July 22, 1992).
2.Her mother Mandy Teefey had her at 16!
3. Selena was named after Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla Perez.
4. Selena has two sisters Victoria Gomez and Gracie Elliot Teefey.
5. Her family had financial problems during her childhood. She honestly said. “I was frustrated that my parents weren’t together, and never saw the light at the end of the tunnel where my mom was working hard to provide a better life for me. I’m terrified of what I would have become if I’d stayed in Texas.”
6. Gomez is not just singer designed a clothing line she termed “Dream Out Loud” through Kmart; which features materials that was made from eco-friendly or recycled material.
7. One important part of Selena’s private life is her relationship with Justin Bieber (now ex bozfriend). Because of the many on and the off it was hard to track their relationship. As a main reason for the brek up they mentioned their busy schedules. It will definately be remembered as one of the most turbulent celebrity romances of all time.