5 Interesting Facts About the Beverage we Adore – COFFEE!
The brewed drink native from Africa is one of those good things which make your day beautiful on its own special way.
1. The eye-opening and mouth-watering beverage is the first good reason to open your eyes at the morning. The old good COFFEE!
2. The smell of a good coffee is incredible reason to find some time in your stressful day to meet some friends and simply to relax.
Just the smell of it makes you less stressed.
3. The Coffee is It actually very healthy.
Studies have shown that coffee can lower the risk of several serious diseases. The human body absorbs the most antioxidants from the coffee.
4. Researchers from the University of South Florida and the University of Miami found that Coffee can ceep your brain young and healthy!
Participants who drank three to five cups of coffee per day had about a 65% decreased chance of developing Alzheimer’s disease later in life.
Dr. Chuanhai Cao, neuroscientist at the USF said , “We are not saying that moderate coffee consumption will completely protect people from Alzheimer’s disease.
However, we firmly believe that moderate coffee consumption can appreciably reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s or delay its onset.”
5. 2-3 cups of coffee per day can lower the risk of diabetes Type 2
So don’t think twice, go and grab your favorite coffee, whether it’s espresso, turkish coffee, black coffee, macchiato, cappuccino or perhaps some from the Starbucks Coffee Menu.