17 Inspiring Quotes From A Billionaire and CEO Nick Woodman!
GoPro founder Nicholas Woodman started his success story from a very simple motive, he wanted to build a product which wasn’t available on the market starting from his personal and practical reasons.
Woodman was interested in surfing since high school as he formed the first surfing club in his school.
As a surfer he wanted to capture his surfing activities as a quality action photography.
While he was on a trip in Australia, he became the idea to produce good compact waterproof camera, for affordable price for everyone, something he also wanted to have and needed.
His idea proved to be excellent and was welcomed by passionate photographers and adventurers worldwide.
Just few years after that he took a place among the youngest self-made billionaires worldwide.
Here are his most powerful inspiring quotes:
1. “Your passions are a bit like your fingerprints: Everybody has them; everybody’s are different. One’s passions may just be a guidebook to one’s life.” Nick Woodman
2. “I can sell anything that I totally believe in, but I’m a horrible salesman of something I don’t believe in.” Nick Woodman
3. “I feel like in a world where we all try to figure out our place and our purpose here, your passions are one of your most obvious guides.” Nick Woodman
4. “On the road and traveling – that’s when people are at their most creative.” Nick Woodman
5. “I get pretty focused when I start working on something. And I drink a lot of water, way more than most people.” Nick Woodman
6. “Fear drives you a lot harder than success does.” Nick Woodman
7. “Dedicating myself to actually following through was my single biggest achievement.” Nick Woodman
8. “I want to go to work in the morning.” Nick Woodman
9. “I don’t want to wake up and see my kids going off to college and wonder what happened.” Nick Woodman
10. “It sounds cheesy, but if you are having fun, people will love your company, you will be more successful, and more ideas will come your way.” Nick Woodman
11. “My twenties were my practice. My thirties were when I really hit my stride with GoPro and did all the heavy lifting to build the business.” Nick Woodman
12. “No surfer wants to be the photographer, especially when the waves are good.” Nick Woodman
13. “People don’t go buy GoPro for the thing; they buy it for what the thing does.” Nick Woodman
14. “You don’t have to raise millions of dollars to be successful, you just have to work on something you are passionate about.” Nick Woodman
15. “You have to ask yourself: how much does any one person or one family need? And when you start thinking about the universe as an organism, it’s important that we, as components of that organism, take care of each other and ourselves.” Nick Woodman
16. “Now I’m the father of three young boys, I find myself using GoPro to film them more than anything – trips to the amusement park, the beach, the pool – just chasing them around as they grow.” Nick Woodman
17. “When I got out of college, I gave myself till I was 30 to invent a product. If I couldn’t do it by then, I would just get a real job. And that fear – the fear of a real job – motivated me to be an entrepreneur.” Nick Woodman