10 Quotes of David Bowie – a Musical Chameleon, Singer, Songwriter, Innovator, Painter, Actor, Incredible Husband and Father!
Brad Filicky described him as “a musical chameleon, changing and dictating trends as much as he has altered his style to fit, influencing fashion and pop culture”. He was Singer, Songwriter, Innovator, Painter, Actor, Incredible Husband and Father!
Bowie passed away at the age of 69 on Sunday night, 10 January 2016, just two days after his 69th birthday and the release of the album, Blackstar.
He died from liver cancer at his New York home, fought the disease 18 months but it never released to the public.
With amazing biography behind himself, two marriages with Angie Bowie (m. 1970; div. 1980) and the supermodel Iman (m. 1992; his death 2016) and two children Duncan Jones and Alexandria Zahra Jones, he left a huge stamp in an age of living. Generations who lived in his time are happy because of it and generations which are coming will read about him, will hear his music and simply enjoy his work that has been priceless gift a real masterpiece.
The supermodel Cara Delevingne posted great inspirational photo about him on her Instagram profile writing: He will live inside our hearts and continue to inspire forever!
RIP David! In his honor I am sharing with you his thoughts that are worth remembering and most beautiful songs!
1. I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.
2. The truth is of course is that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time.
3. I’m an instant star. Just add water and stir.
4. I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human. I thought, ‘Fuck that. I want to be a superhuman.
5. I’m not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I’m living on.
6. I wanted to prove the sustaining power of music.
7. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
8. If it works, it’s out of date.
9. Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming.
10. Gentleness clears the soul
Love cleans the mind
And makes it Free.